Employee health and safety and environmental protection are two of our top priorities. That’s why they’re part of Canatal’s corporate policy. Our employees and executive team all work to apply these values for the benefit of all.
The guiding principles:
- Take whatever action is necessary to prevent workplace accidents, injury, and illness.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Inform all Canatal staff and contractors of our commitment to improving our health, safety, and environmental practices.
- Share our policy with project stakeholders to help them understand Canatal’s overall health, safety, and environmental goals.
- Order audits and reports on a regular basis to evaluate how our health, safety, and environmental practices are improving.
- Reduce the environmental impact of our industrial processes and activities by having an environmental management system in place together with appropriate emergency plans and procedures.
“The more stringent the requirements, the better Canatal looks.”
Ralph Poulin, President