When a TE Alert is issued, it sets off a process that focuses all project resources on implementing the requested change. The TE Alert also lets everyone know that the production schedule will need to be revised. Which makes information-sharing crucial.
TE Alerts are used to share information with everyone on a project and identify all items affected by the change. Nothing is left to chance.
- Promptly identify the corrections to be made
- Make a full assessment of the time required
- Promptly update the production schedule
- Track deadlines and delivery dates
- Initiate the procurement process (if needed)
- Implement the change