*Offre d’emploi seulement disponible en anglais
Tasks & responsibilities
- Troubleshooting of electrical and mechanical systems and their components with adequate hand tools. Including capacity of understanding blueprints.
- Identify and repair breakdowns on electrical motors, transformers and other electromechanical components.
- Complete preventive maintenance task on plant equipment.
- Complete installation, improvement and modification of plant equipment.
- Complete other tasks requested by his superior.
Skills & requirements
- Good knowledge of heavy machinery, hydraulics, pneumatics and electrical systems. PLC knowledge is a plus.
- Basic computer programming skills.
- Safe work ethics.
- Autonomous, resourceful, organized and thorough.
- Any experience in a similar position is a plus.
459 Industrial Drive, Roanoke, VA
Evenings : 4:30PM to 3:00AM (Monday to Wednesday), 3:30PM to 12h00PM (Thurday) and 12:00AM to 5:00PM (Friday)
Please note that the work schedule may vary according to operational needs.