*Offre d’emploi seulement disponible en anglais
Tasks & responsibilities
- Read and interpret welding blue prints or instructions, determine required materials, and plan sequence of assembly
- Draw reference points (if needed) and assemble steel parts using spot welding technique
- Weld steel parts according to standards and blueprint specifications
- Operate hoisting and lifting equipment to move various pieces
Skills & requirements
- Diploma in vocational studies (DVS) in fitting and welding
- AWS certification with skill cards, an asset.
- Being able to read and understand steel fabrication blueprints
- Experience in similar functions is an asset
459 Industrial Drive, Roanoke, VA
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday : 5:00AM to 3:30PM
Thursday: 5:00AM to 2:15PM
Friday: 5:00AM to 10:00AM
Please note that the work schedule may vary according to operational needs.